Xanax

DJ AM’s death caused by drug overdose, medical examiner says

Adam_GoldsteinCelebrity disc jockey and Los Angeles club owner Adam Goldstein — better known by his professional alias, DJ AM — died of an overdose of cocaine and prescription drugs, the New York City medical examiner ruled Tuesday. “The cause of death was accidental drug overdose due to the combined effects of cocaine, Vicodin, oxycodone, Ativan, Klonopin, Xanax, Benadryl and levamisole,” said Ellen Borakove, a spokeswoman for the New York medical examiner. Levamisole is a medication drug dealers cut cocaine with before selling it on the street. Goldstein, 36, was arguably the most celebrated mash-up DJ to work the turntables this decade. An electrifying live performer, adroit remixer and fixture on the A- Continue reading →

advertentie
advertentie
advertentie
Last minute news
Archive